Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Love for May Designs

Are you a "paper person"? Like a true I-love-any-and-all-paper-products person?

I am, and I come by it very honestly. A lot of relatives were teachers (and really, what teacher doesn't love a new note pad???) and others work in office settings. I had no idea how deep the love for paper goods actually was until my family/relatives had our annual Woman's Christmas Get Together (we really need a catchy name...). This last year was "My Favorite Things" gift exchange. We all picked out little presents that were our favorite things and then passed out the same present-filled bags to each person. I found fun notepads, pens, and post-its at the Target dollar spot. So I passed out 8 bags filled with those items. ...What did almost everyone else pass out? Notepads, Post-It Notes, and other fun office items. I had no idea I didn't just get my love for paper goods from my mom!

All this to say, there is a super fun company called May Designs and you can actually design your own little notebooks, stationary, and now cards (think Shutterfly where you can upload your own photo and then add adorable font and patterns).

(See notebooks in box)
(Designer cards)

But, I need to warn you... they are super addicting! They have great deals (40% off going on now through Sunday 8/10/14), high quality, and all around a Paper Person's dream come true.



Notebooks I have made: a meal planner (one side is a week planner and the other side is a grocery list), a lined one for Andrew's memory book, a lined one called Garden Plans,  a lined one titled Guest Book (when friends and family stay at our house over night), a monthly agenda for a take-with-me calendar, and a lined one for our small group Prayer Requests. 

They fit perfect in my purse and keep me organized (a whole other passion for a different day)!
Go take a peek ! 
What are your favorite patterns? What are you going to use the Cards for?

*  I am not getting compensated in any way, just want to share my obsession with you =)  *


No comments:

Post a Comment