It's true. I love summer foods: noodle salads, hamburgers on the grill, ice cream, and chicken salad sandwiches (let's just call them CSS for short).
CSS's are easy, yummy, and great for leftovers (ahhh leftovers are wonderful aren't they??).
Here are some of my go-to CSS recipes:
Lemony Dill Chicken Salad - This recipe is from The Daniel Plan. It's even healthy! I've made this one quite a few times this summer and everyone has liked it. Plus, you can add a little more ingredients and have more servings (I love not having to measure when all-of-a-sudden you have a couple more people to feed!).
(Today's lunch. That verse even fits! hehe)
Quick Chicken Salad - I first found this recipe on Pinterest (of course). It too is tasty and like it says, quick! Just use canned chicken! A friend said she liked it better than Hy-Vee's Chicken Salad!
(My Annual Easter Luncheon)
Super Quick Chicken Salad - buy some at Hy-Vee! It might seem pricy, but I can get at least 4 servings out of a $6 container, so not too bad when broken down.


No comments:
Post a Comment