Thursday, July 17, 2014

Beauty Tips

As I was thinking about what to blog about this morning, I realized that I recently got my Birchbox in the mail and could explain it and then -bonus- add a favorite hair tip at the end!

First Birchbox (in no way am I getting compensated for this post...However, when this blog is famous, maybe they will want to thank me...Or if YOU decide to get a subscription, mention my name and I believe we both get points!): It's a monthly beauty product subscription. If you are like me, you desire to be "in the know" about trends and new products, but it's hard to keep up!! I enjoy my Birchbox because it's a fairly inexpensive (I used birthday money) way to try out lots of new/up-in-coming/tried-and-true products. Also, when you find a product you love and would like the regular size, Birchbox.com has a store (their website also has fun how-to videos, "magazine," and much more) you can order from. Their e-mails send lots of great deals for their online store. In addition,  you can earn points through writing reviews about products, buying products, and recruiting friends to buy subscriptions (*cough* go get one and add my name *cough*) which equals $$ you can save on their store! Lastly, I've become MUCH more aware of the junk companies put in beauty products. Birchbox has done a great job of finding "ingredient-conscoius" products.  

Have you gotten a subscription box before? 
Do you have any questions?






Now for one of my favorite little tips! Do you hate fly-away hairs? I do! And it seems like I have them right in front ...about everyday. So annoying! How do you get them to stay down you ask? Well, I'm glad you did! All you need is Clear Eyebrow Gel! Like this one: anastasia.net
Comb your fly-aways down using the eyebrow gel and they'll stay put! 



No comments:

Post a Comment